Welcome Back to the Around the Bay Knitting Guild 2016-2017 Season! This is a reminder that our first meeting of the year will be held on Tuesday, September 6th from 7:00 - 9:00 p.m. Our meeting location is Fortino's at 1579 Main Street West in the 2nd Floor Community Room. Select the Meetings tab above for more details. Remember: No outside food or drink is allowed in our Fortino's meeting space. Light refreshments, tea and coffee will be served.
Here's a handy checklist of what to bring to our first meeting of the year:
- Your current knitting project
- Knitting projects that you would like to show and share
- $25 in cash or cheque for your membership fees
- $2 door entry fee
- Money for 50-50 Draw tickets
- Any donations that you have knit over the summer for Out of the Cold, the Linus Project, Knitted Knockers or Twiddle Muffs.
First time guests are welcome to attend one regular meeting without paying a membership fee. The $2 door entry fee still applies.
Michelle, our Programming Director, will be doing a presentation about Knitting Gadgets! We look forward to sharing our plans for the year ahead with you!