1. Buttoned headband:
20 g of DK yarn
Medium size knitting needles
2. Small Christmas Tree
20 g of DK yarn red
20 g of DK yarn green
3. Teddy Bear (no Picture available)
10 g DK Baby yarn
2 -10 mm craft eyes
Black embroidery thread for nose and mouth
4. Wall Hanging
60 yds Lion Brand Wool Ease Thick & Quick
35 yds of Lion Brand DK
5 yds of Lion Brand Wool-Ease Worsted or equivalent of above yarns
8 mm and 12.75 mm needles
8 mm crochet hook
24" -1/2" wooden dowel or copper pipe
NOTE: Stuffing for the Christmas Tree and Teddy Bear will be available.
Our meeting location is Fortino's at 1579 Main Street West in the 2nd Floor Community Room. Select the Meetings tab on the website for more details. Remember: No outside food or drink is allowed in our Fortino's meeting space. Light refreshments, tea and coffee will be served.
In addition to supplies for the Knit-Along, here's a handy checklist of what else to bring:
- Your current knitting project
- Knitting projects that you would like to show and share
- $25 in cash or cheque for your membership fees if you haven't already joined
- $2 door entry fee
- $10 entry fee for Non-Members
- Money for 50-50 Draw tickets
- Any donations that you have knit for "Out of the Cold" or the "Linus Project".
- See information about our upcoming workshop on November 21st by selecting the "Special Events" tab on the website. The deadline to register is November 10th!