2016-2017 Meeting Schedule
- Meetings are generally held on the first Tuesday of the month from September to June from 7:00 to 9:00 PM.
- General meetings may consist of, but are not limited to an educational component, information exchange, show and share, and social knitting. Bring your knitting along, as well as any finished (or in progress) projects to show!
- The June meeting serves as the Annual General Meeting and Elections.
- Check this website for meeting dates and to see if meetings are cancelled during inclement weather atbkg.blogspot.com.
- Subscribe to our Blog to receive any updates.
Additional Meeting Activities
- A draw for one door prize per meeting is held. Members will have their names entered into the draw upon payment of dues. When a member wins a prize, their name comes out of the pot for the remainder of the membership year.
- A member must be present at the meeting to win.
- If the guest speaker donates additional prizes, all in attendance will have a chance to win.
- A 50-50 draw is held every meeting. Anyone in attendance may participate in the draw. The winning member receives half of the amount collected. The ATBKG receives the other half; this sum goes towards supporting meeting costs.